I am a Vancouver based 2D/3D Artist. I have developed a strong art foundation over the past 10 years of education. In addition, I have worked as a illustrator, storyboard artist, animator, concept artist and game designer for many companies around the world.
Printed wall art, home decor, stationary, bags, apparel and much more
Hand crafted wood prints on Etsy.com
• Produce marketing quality renders and screenshots for print and digital
• Is customer service focused, and able to accept feedback from multiple key stakeholders
• Partners well with people outside their discipline including Production and Marketing
• Able to work well under deadline
• Willing and able to learn new tools and software to achieve desired deliverables
• Self-motivated, problem solver that works well in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Work closely with the art lead and 3D technical artist on a AAA game cinematic project
- Crafting 2D concept and texture for character, background and assets
- Zbrush character modelling and texturing in Mari
- Work closely with the Game Director and product designer to determine the look for the game
- Game concepts, Character designs, Illustration for game splash screens, Game design bible, Storyboards
Design and paint characters for magic card game: Legend of the Cryptids.