I am a Vancouver based 2D/3D Artist. I have developed a strong art foundation over the past 10 years of education. In addition, I have worked as a illustrator, storyboard artist, animator, concept artist and game designer for many companies around the world.
- Injecting beauty into the world using both 2D and 3D skills for many companies around the globe
- Using digital media to summon our client’s vision into reality. Combining art and technology, we bring the best of both worlds onto the table
• Produce marketing quality renders and screenshots for print and digital
• Is customer service focused, and able to accept feedback from multiple key stakeholders
• Partners well with people outside their discipline including Production and Marketing
• Able to work well under deadline
• Willing and able to learn new tools and software to achieve desired deliverables
• Self-motivated, problem solver that works well in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Work closely with the art lead and 3D technical artist on a AAA game cinematic project
- Crafting 2D concept and texture for character, background and assets
- Zbrush character modelling and texturing in Mari
- Work closely with the Game Director and product designer to determine the look for the game
- Game concepts, Character designs, Illustration for game splash screens, Game design bible, Storyboards
Design and paint characters for magic card game: Legend of the Cryptids.